Absolute Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Absolute Chaos

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Keyon/Dax's Guild Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dax

Keyon/Dax's Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Keyon/Dax's Guild Application   Keyon/Dax's Guild Application I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:54 am

Keyon/Dax's Guild Application Unledem

Name, Level, Mode and Class of each character:
Name Level Mode Class
Keyon lvl 44 NM Warrior
Dax lvl 13 HM Warrior
Dakila lvl 1 HM Hunter
Daluyong lvl 1 HM Assassin

Last 3 guilds:
None - New to Shaiya

Why you want to join Absolute Chaos:
I am new to the game, but definitely not a noob when it comes to MMORPG. I want to establish myself and my characters within a well organized guild and contribute to it's growth.

Time Zone: GMT+8 (Manila, Philippines)

My real name is Neil, I'm 28, a self employed owner of a medium sized internet cafe in Manila. I have played several MMORPGs before Shaiya (pRO, iRO, WoW-US, Grand Fantasia-US) but have long since been retired because of my busy schedule.

Recently I've decided, along with a few friends and avid customers, to play a newly established MMORPG so that we can do something together for a change. So here we are at Shaiya PH.

We all know that PH MMORPG Communities are not the best out there (check out trade chat for example)...so it's hard to be able to get leveling parties, learn game mechanics, learn PVP and do late game quests w/ random players. I am hoping that by being in one of the best guilds I will grow with it and find my niche w/in that group.

Hope this will do and, see you guys in-game. I will be on Keyon and Dax for the most part...just finishing up with my LVL45 Epic weapon on my NM then I'll be switching over to my HM Warrior (farming build). My PVP Char will ultimately be a Pagan or a Hunter...Thanks.

Back to top Go down
BINOY

PostSubject: Re: Keyon/Dax's Guild Application   Keyon/Dax's Guild Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 2:12 pm

Last 3 guilds:
None - New to Shaiya

Why you want to join Absolute Chaos:
I am new to the game, but definitely not a noob when it comes to MMORPG. I want to establish myself and my characters within a well organized guild and contribute to it's growth.

Time Zone: GMT+8 (Manila, Philippines)

My real name is Neil, I'm 28, a self employed owner of a medium sized internet cafe in Manila. I have played several MMORPGs before Shaiya (pRO, iRO, WoW-US, Grand Fantasia-US) but have long since been retired because of my busy schedule.

Recently I've decided, along with a few friends and avid customers, to play a newly established MMORPG so that we can do something together for a change. So here we are at Shaiya PH.

We all know that PH MMORPG Communities are not the best out there (check out trade chat for example)...so it's hard to be able to get leveling parties, learn game mechanics, learn PVP and do late game quests w/ random players. I am hoping that by being in one of the best guilds I will grow with it and find my niche w/in that group.

Hope this will do and, see you guys in-game. I will be on Keyon and Dax for the most part...just finishing up with my LVL45 Epic weapon on my NM then I'll be switching over to my HM Warrior (farming build). My PVP Char will ultimately be a Pagan or a Hunter...Thanks.

[/quote]

for me APPROVED cheers
Back to top Go down
Dax

PostSubject: Re: Keyon/Dax's Guild Application   Keyon/Dax's Guild Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 2:46 am

Thanks Binoy.

Update:

Finished my 45 Epic (War is now 45)...also I dont know how will I find out if I get approved or not? Apparently I need 9 more votes?
Back to top Go down
war.gar

war.gar

PostSubject: Re: Keyon/Dax's Guild Application   Keyon/Dax's Guild Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:59 pm

approved for me............. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dax

PostSubject: Re: Keyon/Dax's Guild Application   Keyon/Dax's Guild Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:50 pm

Thanks War.Gar!

Update:

My NM War is 46, HM is 15 (Farming PVP)...I'm on mostly on Keyon because I'm helping my wife (in real life) get to 40 on her NM Ora so we can both level up our HMs. Yes, she's my wife in real life and I convinced her to play as well so she'll stop bugging me whenever I'm farming/leveling...lol.

Thank guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keyon/Dax's Guild Application   Keyon/Dax's Guild Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keyon/Dax's Guild Application
Page 1 of 1